About my classes:
- COMM 100 – Mass media and society communications in the United States. This seems like it should be easy but I have a tough professor who loves to give out tons of readings, homework, and tests.
- SPANISH 003 – Intermediate Spanish. This is a 4-credit class so each class is 1 hour & 40 minutes long. Good thing I love the professor😉.
- ANTH 045 – This is cultural anthropology, so basically the study of humans and our diverse cultures. I am enjoying this class so far because it’s very interesting.
- CAS 404 – Senior-level conflict resolution and negotiation. Another interesting class, but with a tough professor.
- COMM 160 – Basic news writing skills. This is an online course all about grammar, spelling, and all of that fun stuff.
So, this has already been my life:I have a tendency to let school take over my life and stress me out. I’m really working on breaking that habit. This week I’m just focusing on keeping up and adjusting to having less time to myself.
How did/do you adjust to changes?
Bible verse of the day: Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7