Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post about our new family members!
Ford and Scout have pretty much taken over our lives and stolen our hearts. I’ll definitely be blogging more about them and life with two puppies soon. Hopefully they don’t completely take over this blog😉.
Anyways, back to what I’m posting about today! I’ve been seeing (er, reading?) a lot of bloggers post some facts/quirks/etc. about themselves that are slightly random and don’t seem to make it onto their blogs. Soo, I thought I’d join in.
12 things you may not know about me:
1. I love the smell of citronella candles.
2. I have horrible nightmares at least 3x a week.
3. I always forget which toothbrush is mine.
4. I have a hard time understanding what people say. I can hear, I just can’t decipher.
5. I really want to be a contestant on Survivor.
6. I’m super afraid of sink holes.
7. Sending “snail mail” is my favorite form of communication.
8. When I have to submit a secure form online, I pretty much always fail the CAPTCHA.
9. I was in 10th grade the first time I ate a hamburger.
10. My older brother and I look nothing alike. I went out to eat with him and my sister a few years ago (when Hannah was way shorter than me), and the woman asked if Hannah was our child. Awkward.
11. I have awful posture and I always catch myself hunched over.
12. I want to take ballet classes really badly!
How was everyone’s weekend?! Mine was spent with my Jimmy and the pups. I had a big baking session on Saturday to prep for my friend’s bridal shower. It seriously felt so good to bake for like five hours. I made cookies with peanut butter, milk chocolate chips, and pretzels.
Sunday morning and evening were spent at church. We heard two great sermons–one was about how nothing else matters but keeping Christ first in our lives and telling others about Him. It was super motivating and made me realize how easily I get distracted in life.
We also bathed Ford and Scout and I swept + mopped our floors on Sunday afternoon. Clean pups and clean floors make me happy.
What did you do this weekend?